A retreat for men and young men from Sovereign Grace Churches in the MidSouth Region
We will be applying lessons from the life of David.
- Eagle Eyrie Baptist Conference Center is located on Locke Mountain, approximately eleven (11) miles northwest of downtown Lynchburg off US 501 North. Our address is 1 Eagle Eyrie Drive, Lynchburg, Virginia.
- For specific driving directions, visit the Eagle Eyrie website.
The cost for the retreat is $85 per person.
- Friday supper, along with breakfast and lunch on Saturday will be provided.
- We encourage you to gather with others for Friday lunch on the way in or for Saturday supper on the way home.
Here are a few suggested items to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bible and notebook/pen
- Favorite board games for fellowship times after the meetings
We are staying in the following Lodges. You can find more info by clicking here.
- Peninsula (PAL)
We are meeting in Dogwood Hall Auditorium. You can find more info by clicking here.
Schedule • times
Time Description 1:00pm Check-in 2:00pm Welcome and Worship 2:30pm Session 1 3:30pm Discussion Groups 4:15pm Free Time 6:00pm Dinner 7:15pm Worship and Session 2
Time Description 7:15am Breakfast in Dining Hall 8:30am Personal Devotionals 9:30am Worship in Dogwood Auditorium 10:00am Session 3 in Dogwood Auditorium 11:15am Discussion Groups 12:00pm Lunch
Time Description 1:00pm Free Time 2:30pm Worship and Session 4 3:30pm Panel Discussion plus Q&A 4:00pm Pack up and head home